Dear Lukas Glomb,
Our 63rd Annual Symposium in Montreal is fast approaching and is just over a month away on October 2–5, 2023. The conference will be held at The Fairmont Queen Elizabeth (900 René-Lévesque Blvd W, Montreal, Quebec H3B 4A5, Canada)
The organizing committee has secured a limited number of rooms at a negotiated rate of CAD $229 CAD (approximately USD $168) per night (plus tax) for Symposium attendees at the Fairmont Queen Elizabeth. However, the room block is only available while supplies last and not after September 11, 2023. Due to high demand, participants are strongly encouraged to book early.
To book accommodations, click here. If you run into difficulties, you can contact the hotel’s reservations department at +1 514-861-3511.
For more information about the 63rd Annual Symposium Conference:
- Technical Program Abstracts: click here
- Conference main page: click here
- Sponsor exhibition guidelines: click here
- Presentation guidelines: click here
- Become an AGIFORS member: click here
- Vendor program: Zeliha Akca (sponsorship coordinator) at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Technical program: email@example.com
General questions: Lisa Noell at firstname.lastname@example.org